• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Post your new designs for keeps please

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
JoeTheCrabman.jpg
Joe the Crabman's Fishing Shack
designed at a requrest from a friend

this design requires ladders...
it just makes the look

I know its not your typical idea of a keep...
but its unique

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Large yard and white walls: #38 on the stone (Voting now open)
With the new items out from the UO store I need a large yard
I have always wanted the server birth Scaffold and plough and I don't want a garden on my roof
Keep 2019 5.jpg

Thanks for your votes!
Queen Arya
Toad Town
Atlantic shard

Last edited:

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this the last round of this competition? I think I saw something on a meet and greet but not in any Publish notes , more like it was going to continue forever...

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hey gang...

I have 2 Keeps up in voting for pub107. Only posting their exterior, so feel free to visit and find the special features in each Keep.

The Five Points (#19 during round one)
A sandstone with moat & balconies. Also feature spiral stair and total security for upper floor.

Inspirovany Oravou (#39 First Round)
This one is different. Inspired by the Orava Castle in Slovakia (hence the name - means "Inspired by Orava")
There are MANY secret doors, quite a few levels, large "yard" for deco, and some other features that I love to put into buildings (but no spiral stair this time).
Can place 2 Lighthouses, one is shown, the other can go where the Holiday Tree is located. I did this so the lighthouse wouldn't obscure in crowded areas.
*ETA: Because someone asked, yes, two different accounts can place lighthouses in the same house. I placed the second lighthouse on TC - so go visit. Both lighthouses are linked to ships out on the ocean.

I had fun making this, so I will most likely choose other obscure castles to build in UO for future contests. :)

Good luck everyone! Some serious competition for this round considering only 3 will be put into Sosaria.

Last edited:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Good luck everyone! Some serious competition for this round considering only 3 will be put into Sosaria.

yes there are some great designs this round.
I am hoping that the DEVs only chose not to pick this round, because there wasn't much time to test this publish before it goes world wide.
they have been saying that they will continue to hold these contests.

good luck everybody

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thank you all who voted to get my white walls and large yard design thru first voting session
Please If you have an extra vote this time around for Toads Too! Queen Arya #7 on test center keep contest stone
Thanks again
Queen Arya
Toad Town
Atlantic Shard