• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Post your BEST armor/weapons you've made since the patch!!

S

Sang

Just curious, I've seen some pretty damn godly stuff come from Val hammers...of course I cannot afford anything so just daydreaming :p

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard leather armor is still rolling mage armor (and dropped) and that there is still a DI bug with weapons...

I cannot confirm any of this though.

G

I've made a couple of LRC suits and a few pieces for a future luck suit from some low-end runics I had saved up, but they are suits focused on a single purpose ... nothing yet that I'll be putting into my top suit.

C

Connor_Graham

It took 25 Bronze & 60 Copper hammers, and I finally pulled what I'd been trying for on the very last hammer I had, or that was even for sale on Pac that I could find. I even pulled out 11 super slayers before I got this:

Ornate Axe

HSL 40
HML 57
SSI 25
DI 40

I was hoping for 30 SSI, but I'll take what I can get. That was a hell of a lot of hammering to come up with that one with only 19 charges left on my very last hammer. I haven't gotten around to armor yet. That'll be after I finish burning the last of my hammers trying for a Demon slayer. So far I've gotten 6 Undead, 3 Repond, 2 Arachnid, 1 Elemental and 1 Reptile. One of the Undead is an Ornate with 20 SSI and HCI of 12, so not a bad one in itself.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm rather proud of this one. I made it with Gold Ingots and a Val Hammer:

It's the best weapon I've ever made, and maybe the best I've ever seen.

G

Kryss: 40 DI, 25 SSI, 11 HCI, 48% Hit Lightning
Kryss: 40 DI, 13 HCI, 14 DCI, 46% Hit lightning
Mace: 40 DI, 20 SSI, 15 DCI, 48% Hit Harm
War Fork: 40 DI, 20 SSI, 15 hCI, 35% Hit lightning