• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Post Tame GD Stats Etc.

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

Connor_Graham

Does anyone happen to have the post tame stats, skills, HP's, etc for Greater Dragons handy? The stickied post at the top only has pre tame numbers.

K

Kazumi the Wild

Does anyone happen to have the post tame stats, skills, HP's, etc for Greater Dragons handy? The stickied post at the top only has pre tame numbers.
Halve the Strength, Dexterity, and HP. Multiply the pre-tame Skills (except magery) by .72 to find immediate post-tame skills. Multiply the pre-tame skills by .9 to find maximum post-tame skills.

The math isn't hard, here... Well, the skills are a bit tricky, but if you want to know max post-tame skills, just multiply the original by .9, or if easier for you, subtract 10% (example: 140 -.1(140) goes to 140 -14 = 126)... or divide the immediate post-tame by .72 and multiply that by .9 (example: post tame = 92. 92/.72 = ~127.8. 127.8 x.9 = 115).

C

Connor_Graham

Halve the Strength, Dexterity, and HP. Multiply the pre-tame Skills (except magery) by .72 to find immediate post-tame skills. Multiply the pre-tame skills by .9 to find maximum post-tame skills.

The math isn't hard, here... Well, the skills are a bit tricky, but if you want to know max post-tame skills, just multiply the original by .9, or if easier for you, subtract 10% (example: 140 -.1(140) goes to 140 -14 = 126)... or divide the immediate post-tame by .72 and multiply that by .9 (example: post tame = 92. 92/.72 = ~127.8. 127.8 x.9 = 115).
Wow. That gave me a headach just reading it. I was hoping for a bit more of a simple answer lol.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For Wrestling, Tactics and Resist, multiply the fresh tame number by 1.25 to get their trained up level. Magery will be capped at what you tame it at. Everything else can hit GM. Stats will be exactly half of pre-tame level. Is that simpler?

C

Connor_Graham

For Wrestling, Tactics and Resist, multiply the fresh tame number by 1.25 to get their trained up level. Magery will be capped at what you tame it at. Everything else can hit GM. Stats will be exactly half of pre-tame level. Is that simpler?
Yeah, much. Thanks.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can just tell how much us tamers love doing our math lol.

I'm pretty sure if you plug in the info for any GD in the pet power calculator, you'll get a list of the maximums when it tells you how good your pet is. At least it used to :) Been a while since I looked up my pets. You'll find it in one of the sticky threads above this one though.

Wenchy

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wenchy,
you might want to glance at it again, as the maker of the pet calc has done a few changes to it regarding to how things are weighted for GD.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, I noticed that, thanks for the reminder :) I'll have to run my GDs through that calc sometime soon as I want a GD for my young necro tamer. May as well get all my upgrading done at once hehe.

Wenchy

C

Connor_Graham

You can just tell how much us tamers love doing our math lol.

I'm pretty sure if you plug in the info for any GD in the pet power calculator, you'll get a list of the maximums when it tells you how good your pet is. At least it used to :) Been a while since I looked up my pets. You'll find it in one of the sticky threads above this one though.

Wenchy
Where's this calculator?

C

Connor_Graham

Thanks Wenchy!

Thanks also to Tina Small for this info:

Greater dragon post-tame stat maximums: 1000 hits, 713 strength, 125 dex, 675 intel. Post-tame skill caps: 130.5 wrestling, 126 tactics, 126 resist, 100 anatomy, 126 magery, 100 eval, 100 med. Resist maximums: 85 / 90 / 55 / 60 / 75. Hit points and the stats cut in half when the pet is tamed. Dex raises with training; hit pts, str and intel stay as they were after taming. The skill caps for wrestling, tac, resist, and magery for a specific creature are 10% of what the skill for that creature was before taming. Multiply pre-tame skill levels by .9 to see what the caps will be after taming; or multiply the post-tame wrestling, tac, resist skills right after taming by 1.25 to find the cap for those skills. Magery takes a hit upon taming and won't go any higher with training. If pet dies, magery skill can be retrained to what it was right after taming.