• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Post/Look for your Lava-card matches here & trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jhayann1

Hi!

It's a pain when, like me, you've got only 14 sim friends and have contacted all of them, knowing NONE of them have lava cards to match. I have been running around to various lots and shouting out if anyone's got a match to mine, etc., but this too, gets cumbersome.

So to make it easier for all of us to find our matches & make our trades, please post what cards you've got and/or what cards you need. Hopefully, someone out there will have what you want (or vice versa), & can initiate a trade or something.

Look me up in-game under "Leilani" or on the ADULT SKILLS lot. I have the following 2 lava cards that I need to either match or trade for a match:

<font color=red>Game 1 - Card 1
Game 1 - Card 7</font color=red>

Thanks &amp; good luck to all!

G

hey my sim wife Knotter Hall' needs Red Game 1 Card 7 and she can trade with you she has Red Game 1 Card 9. Can we make a switch when EA land comes back up?

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

hey my sim wife Knotter Hall' needs Red Game 1 Card 7 and she can trade with you she has Red Game 1 Card 9. Can we make a switch when EA land comes back up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have 1, and need 9.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have 1, and need 9.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's ur Sim name in EA land she will message you

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

Honestly, I'll have to check - I'm not sure which account I was on. I'll let you know as soon as EAL comes back on.

S

Suzi Q

I've managed to match one sim XxSuziQxX with two 6's, but my other sim still has her cards they are numbers 9 &amp; 11 ... PM me in game XxUglyBettyxX or visit me at my home Harcouet Villa Allskills

J

jhayann1

Ok, lemme get this straight, as I'm getting dizzy here... LOL I don't know what card 9 looks like or if u care but here's what we can do...

Leilani = 1 / 7
Knotter Hall' = 7* / 9
simsonlinedude = 1 / 9*

*Needs a match

I need simsonlinedude's card 1, he needs Knotter's card 9, and Knotter needs my card 7. It's a 3-way swap of sorts. :) Then we all 3 will have a match. Deal?

Unfortunately though, EA-Land is still down.... Darn it! Well, simsonlinedude also needs to post his sim name so we can do this. Hope EA land's up &amp; running soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.