• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Post latest Invasion/ Stranger Finds here

S

SilentFoxXy

With the downtime of the servers, and various empty areas etc, it would seem that the next step in the invasion is about to unfold.

Any details, info etc, please post for us all to go oooh ahhh over

Thanks

S

SilentFoxXy

Despise- level 3 nr Titan spot
WOW, A kinda BR Vanguard guy, huge hits, wow.....wow Dead....grrrr

Update:-

Several tamers, and a few dead mees' (TY for the rezzes)

Was like a uber vanguard with no horsie.

Ddt lore, but guess the tamers did.

Few serious specials, including a move rather similar to paroxys drag and 1 blow kill....

few big flamey kinda moves, saw a Ancient wrym as it died

When he died, hundreds of jewels, a minor 'Trammel' Champ spawn gold Drop.

And- 'A sexy purple/Pink 'A magical Lock Box' where he died.

Next phase well under way

N

Nexia

We did him with our guild and Foxxy joined us.

We surely could not lore him, since he is human...

His weapon is a normal 100% phys dmg staff without any other modifications. The armor is dragon scale armor with about 12% resists in total per pice... no special names on it or sth.

He will not attack until attacked first.

N

Nexia

We tried to talk to him with various keywords (blackrock/ moonglow / andrew( shadowlord(s) / fate and few others) and didn`t get any reaction from him.

S

SilentFoxXy

Totally grabbing at straws, but I dropped 10 Life, 10 fate, 10 Cloaks, 10 BR, and a handful of glass daggers into my sexy pink box.......no flash, damn...;)

N

Nexia

You better stop calling it pink. This is the way how urban legends or in uo's case - rare legends -- are born. Its blue(ish).. like engraving tools. rolleyes:

In another thread they said, the box contains the loot and if someone tries to pick it up it kinda explodes and throws the treasure around. Since it´s empty and unlocked it might be possible that this box is really nothing else. A box that once held treasures and is now empty :)

S

SilentFoxXy

Its pretty though isnt it ;)

And , yes, that would make sense, some said they couldnt pick it up though??

CatT.

S

SilentFoxXy

Despise Entrance- 15.50 UK Monday, Hes there NOW, and noone else is...Mage doesnt touch him

S

SilentFoxXy

But....Flash-- As they say..-- I fear the 3 I got were merely worthless trinkets when we read :-

'23 Jun 2008 12:19:00

All shards will be published with the following during their next regular maintenance:

- The chests the mysterious strangers leave behind will no longer be empty'

B

Black Betty

Well, I found that mind blast seemed to do more damage than any of the other spells I had cast on him with my 120 mage/eval.

I was very disappointed that nothing really happened. While I don't join in on the fun of an event like this merely for items, it lacked any real excitement. Especially for those of us that were busy rezzing the multiple dead and no chance at 'grabbing' what could have been had. The gold and gems were ********, sorry, and a single pretty box that someone got feels a bit like smoke being blown up my bum.
:bs::lame::thumbdown:

C

cheerful

Patroled despise at 8am this morning and just had a run around now but nothing to report. Seems they fixed the box's and broke the spawn :(

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None today.. I´ve been running around, searching beneath nearly every stone in the dungens of sin, but still no stranger in sight... maybe tomorrow *crosses fingers*

M

Mord Mhor

Right swept dungeon Despise several times allready this morning and no sign of the Mxie person.

Mord Mhor