• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Post Known Bugs & Info Here.

L

love2winalot

Hail: This is a request for us to help each other out. Most of us know different types of Bugs, or game releated issues that affect game play, and other such things. But none of us Know all of them, and as you have all seen in various post, some find out the hard way, even though someone else will say, "That bug has been around since 1999".

So, lets make a list here, and have it stickied, and make it easier to know what NOT to do. Thanks. :thumbup1:

L

love2winalot

I will go first. Tokuno Dyes Wood Bug.

If you use the dyes on special wood, "oak, yew, ect" You can color the boards to any of the 10 tokuno colors. However, this makes the boards useless, and the carpentry menu will say, "You have no boards".

Partial solutiuon. You can do the Bleech quest, and use the bleech on the tokuno colored boards to change them from, "White" as example, back to normal wood color. "They do not go back to the original color, so if you did this with Bloodwood, they will become normal wood.

There is a side effect in doing this. The bleeched wood will not stack with any other wood. Also, if will appear as normal wood, and can be used as normal wood, but you can still use the tokuno dyes on it again. Yes i have reported this as a bug, and on the knowledge base.

Mister E.

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps you forgot to read the part of the forum rules where it states that posting of bugs is prohibited?

L

love2winalot

No. Posting of exploits is prohibited. But, no one added to this thread, so it does not matter any way. :confused:

Mister E.

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my apologies...wasnt trying to sound poopy. bugs, scripters, exploits...ugh...its all making me a bit irratable as of late. these forums need a pick me up!

btw...have a great 3 day weekend if you are in the states. :)