• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possibly turn my mage/spellweaver into a tmap hunter as well? Using soulstones of course.

Visitor
So I have recently started to make the move back from LS to ATL over the past few months and am sitting at a crossroads. I have a Mage/Spellweaving/Tamer on ATL built already AND I also have the same exact build on LS on another char. I was wondering if you all could give any insight into if I should take the LS clone and soulstone some of his skills to make him a T map hunter, OR, if I should just start out fresh with a mythic char on ATL from basic scratch. I'd love to hear some of the different templates you all use and if you think it would be a good idea to turn my LS Mage/Weaver/Tamer into a partial T Map hunter.

I look forward to any of your all's input and expertise.

Thank you!