• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possibly Transfering

C

Caelas

Hi, I'm considering moving a character (probably my garg caster) to this shard. I'm seeking information about the community here and how it might mesh into my playstyle.

A little about me: I'm pretty casual, I've got a wife, kids, and job so my playtime is limited to evenings (6 or 7pm - around 11pm EST) I do not like PvP. I suck at it, actually. PvM is my strong point, I have some experience with roleplay and could probably adjust to that decently well. I'm inquisitive, helpful when I can be, and usually off getting myself killed by who knows what. I love events, hunts, and I get a little obsessive at times about bettering my character. :gee:

So, if you would be so kind, tell me a bit about this shard. Maybe I'll see you soon. :)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well i moved to this shard 8 years ago and love it ! The people are friendly and most will go out of your way to help! Its population is medium so not to big and not to small just right!
There are all kinds of events from the ems! I believe the next on is the britain games (our Olympics)
In the posts below this one you will see we have community hunts almost every day at about the time you play!

Hope to see you in game and welcome to ls
Storm

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on over. Good group of players here that run events every week and not just pvm events.