• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possibly selling up...everything!

G

The only items i would consider selling seperatly are the 2 smaller plots in luna

Ok, not sure theres been many sales this large hehe, But im considering selling everything i own in 1 big sale, for RL money. as i said id rather do 1 go but if offers come in for individual stuff i may consider (only for larger trades though)

So, heres what i have over 6 accounts, everythings on europa, if you would like to see the houses runes are locked down inside my vendor store (north east corner of luna, all black vendors. the 2 floor house :))

Houses

Ok so theres 2 houses inside luna not sure exactly on size but there resonably sized houses directly opposite each other (just run to north east luna and you cant miss them)

There is also then 1 larger house on the north road, again there are vendors wearing all black on them so cant be missed.

Then i have a lovely 18x18 just outside luna to the east. Used to be 7th heaven traders, has nearly 40,000 visits and is very close to the town.

Castle in tram, North east of brit, just off the road.

Keep in fell just outside trinsic

again if you want to see any of these propertys simply go to my main store and visit the runes.

Items

Let my start by saying there are many 100's of items i wont even know i have myself, some will be of considerable value. But heres a little breakdown.

100's of reward statues
100's of dye tubs
Full set of phoenix armour
Silverwear
Saddle
Ceramic Mug
10 pairs of (blessed) sandles various colours
100's of peices of AoS clothing
5 Sewn By items
loads of [exceptional] items
loads of (blessed) items
some [exceptional] (blessed) items
100's of tokuno minors/majors
Full set of tokuno dyes & loads of spares
Full set of those new hair dye things (glacial etc) and a few spares
apparoximatly 1000 whispering roses
around 50 potted plants
Reversed guard sash
Obsydian Qualifier
loads of member of the britannia guard sashes (blessed, non blessed, excepional etc)
Wedding invite
100's of peices of rare jewelry.
Loads of old style weapons (practice, weapons, magic etc)
500 or so heratige tokens
100's of misc rares (1mill+ value in most cases) just vendor stock stuff
Deedable guild stone
Loads of old keys (interior house door key, etc)
Loads of runics & runic crafted stuff
A rune library consisting of around 400 filled books

There is also around 5000 peices of armour, jewlery, weapons etc most of which has been collected by people who collect this sort of stuff, so the average value is prolli around 300k per item (some will be worth 100k, some will be worth 30mill+).

Again i cant stress enough the sheer volume of items that i havnt listed here, and thres prolli 100's if not 1000's of very valuable items that i havnt listed. This sale is for everything i have collected over 8 years on and off playing, as a trader, there are many many many billions worth of items, houses, items etc

If theres anything you want to ask, drop me a PM :)

Vort

G

<blockquote><hr>

dont tell me you leaving vort

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite possibly hehe :-(

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
How old are your accounts?

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

But...but...my dress!

*sobs*

[/ QUOTE ]
Come on Vort, be a gent and sell her the dress.

Most likely the wealthy person that will buy this lot won't even miss it!

G

Yah Vort sell her the dress!! sell her that dress.....

Infact give it her damn it !! ......and ill see u right in Heaven!!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Not selling anything seperatly for UO gold then?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, top of post states only thing will sell seperatly is the luna houses (and that would still be real life money only). :p

G

Kaj, darlin', I suspect that were Vort going to be "a gent," as you say, he'd have sold me the dress for less than his 30m asking price either before, during or even after I held 150m of his cheques to assist in his most recent Luna house acquisition.

As an aside, I neither asked nor accepted any fee or recompense in any form from either party, though the seller did at least kindly offer.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Since the dress seems to be missing from the list, can someone tell me what it was? hehe

G

Oh, it was only a plain dress with the "sewn by" tag and the crafter named was "a mongbat." It may have been [exceptional] tagged, too, can't remember to be honest.

I just loved it for no other reason than it amused me and I rather fancied my bush/swordswoman wearing it since she doesn't need the phys resist of a vet robe.

R

rajadeah

I tryed buying that very dress from him a week or two ago and he wouldnt part with it. lol I think befor we was done talking about it my offer was up to 25 mill.

And Vort what ever you do. sell the houses and gold and holder accounts but never sell your main account!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lordy well done vort !!! £650 for 3 luna houses...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not brilliant lol, its okish, 650mill for 3 luna houses, 2 of which are established shops.

Idealy im looking for $1400 for those 3

G

Im in no rush, thats why i have all this stuff in the first place, biding my time :p

Vort

G

i dont realy mind, its not worth the effort having to sell twice to get the cash. RL or nothing im afraid.