• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possibly selling rediculous bow.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a price in mind for this thing, if anyone is interested let me know what you think its worth.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're too slow if you think this bow doesnt kick ass.
Granted I would have preferred SSI to mana leech, but then I would have been more hesitant to try and enhance. With divine fury and 90 dex this thing swings at 2.5, 120 dex its at 2.25. With moving shot as a special its a rough bow to get away from.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

You're too slow if you think this bow doesnt kick ass.
Granted I would have preferred SSI to mana leech, but then I would have been more hesitant to try and enhance. With divine fury and 90 dex this thing swings at 2.5, 120 dex its at 2.25. With moving shot as a special its a rough bow to get away from.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'm just picky, or maybe I'm just a product of a prodo shard, but I won't use a composite or heavy xbow with anything less than 35 SSI. Then again, I'm not really a fan of archery at all. I just threw arch on my tank dexer to chase down with running shot.

N

Nico-SP

No balanced and 10 SSI?Get soulweavers bow then you blessed...lol...

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, its better than anything you've got, so I guess that'll have to be enough for now.

N

Nico-SP

ive got balanced and 30 ssi ill take my bare bow over those stats anyday...but yours is impressive pre balanced...

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know if your selling though I may try and rock it even though its slow.

G

Doesn't the composite bow also have armor ignore?

A lucky AI shot with that will do 35 damage plus ~15-20 with the lightning.

Yeah, it hits slow, but it hits hard. You might want to lead with a focus attack to be sure to get the HLD and HLA and lightning to go off early.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Usally you wont run ninja with that bow... if u want to be asome that it is