• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possibly Selling Orny.

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I sell it great, if not thats ok
. If anyone is interested i'd part with it for 25 mil or i'd cut a deal if the sale included gold + a TON of iron ingots... Maybe this will entice someone to part with ingots? Anyways if anyone is interested in a uncursed orny PM me. Thanks.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill give you 250k iron ingots for it. If you take the trade great, if not thats ok.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldnt have considered it even 5 mil. Nobody runs an orny anymore, cept for maybe the guy who has the blessed one. Its time for the price of this thing to drop.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So prices shall never change! They'll just be bashed upon by the likes of your kind.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cant help ya there my friend. I dont like to mine and I'd hate to run out of ingots burning through Bods.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Time for the trolling to stop to but will it never....

[/ QUOTE ]
<blockquote><hr>

time for the trolling to stop as well but it seems it never will...

[/ QUOTE ]

We get it man!! You dont like trolls!

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trolls are cute. Especially this one.

**EDIT** This is not directed at you Kelmo, just an example of how cute trolls are.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We'd have Thread Peace!! omggg but nevermind world peace we cant have thread peace..... were all gona be doomed sooner or later people just hate people!

G

I am not your every day run of the mill mod. I am a Siege mod. *nods* I just keep the trolls in check, I try not to stamp them out. Otherwise there would be few here.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

lol, ok so one of 18 run an orny and inquis.

[/ QUOTE ]

I run orny... a throw-away 0/2 and GM armor... do I count?

G

<blockquote><hr>

25mil? lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds rather cheap to me.

I

imported_Soul'Ess

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you filthy rich in game?

If so, it all makes sense.

{:-&gt;

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I run orny... a throw-away 0/2 and GM armor... do I count?

[/ QUOTE ]

You would count if you played on siege more!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

25mil? lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am glad I was not the only thinking that lol... I would say more like 30 mill heh

They are fixing to balance tamers in pvp I then see Stealth to be looked into next on siege after that we can run mages again... I think blance will be restored to siege

Just hold onto your Orny bro It is bye far one for best artifacts in game...

There will be a time where the Orny is desired bye players again...

G

the amount of gold someone has doesnt influence what something is worth, only what someone is offering. price is determined by the item itself as well as rarity. and i still fail to see how 25 mil would be expensive for an orni.

Z

Zippididooda

id say its expensive if anyone killed the DF, but since thats not the case, then maybe 25 mill isnt expensive.

A

Azural Kane

Last I saw them sell for was 20 mil, even thought I'd saw someone doing 15mil awhile back.