• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Possibly selling 2 Shards of the Gem of Immortality

N

Nastia Cross

Selling 1 Shard of the Gem of Immortality

RUOH still has our 2 shards of the gem of immortality on Lake Superior. I just wanted to check for an approximate selling price (what you sold, traded or bought yours for), and also if there was anyone out there who still wanted to buy one. We may sell one or both, not sure yet.

EDIT: We have decided to sell ONE of the shards. Please PM or post with offers. I have a couple of people interested at the moment. Serious offers only please! Thanks for looking.

N

Nastia Cross

204 views and only 1 response? Hasn't anyone else bought or sold these. If you don't want to make your buying/selling price public, you can PM me and I will keep it confidential. We're just looking for an accurate price spread. Thanks!

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you look a few pages back there's about 4 threads of people buying and selling them and they seem to have gone for 250-300 mill.

N

Nastia Cross

BUMP.

We have decided to sell ONE of the shards. Please PM or post with offers. I have a couple of people interested at the moment. Serious offers only please! Thanks for looking.

N

Nastia Cross

I have 2 offers of 200mil from lineman and Techthys, both via PM.

N

Nastia Cross

Newest offer 205mil from lineman. These have been selling for 250-300mil and we would like to sell our shard in that range. Thanks for looking!

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have time frame on how long your gonna keep this up?. Or are you just gonna wait for a buyout in your price range?.

N

Nastia Cross

Our GM (the holder of the shard) has informed me that he has a set price in mind and will wait to sell until he is offered that amount.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'll give him a hug for it! Have you ever been hugged by a bear?! Its awesome!

N

Nastia Cross

uh... don't bears have claws? and sharp teeth... *eek* no thanks, but I'll pass the message to him. :thumbsup: