• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possibly Returning Player

Aydos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I have not played the game since probably 2002-2003.

At the time I was a 7x GM Thief.

There was a multi shard guild called The Secret Society or S|S and I was actually the GM on Great Lakes for the guild at the time.

I had a blast playing the game and quit due to real life and then got into other games.

I just went through a several day process to get my account back and I am thinking of checking the game back out.

I had a few questions.
1. Are there any account resurrection options to temporarily revive and old account to check the game out?
2. Are there any expansions or anything I have to get?
3. Are thieves still fun/useful?
4. What has changed for thieves?
5. Is S|S still around in any form?
6. How is Great Lakes?
7. Anything else I should know?

Thanks for your time.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5. Is S|S still around in any form?
The last shard the S|S was on was Atlantic. It died on Siege when I stopped playing. Luckily I was able to transfer the guild before I left Atlantic...not sure it still exists...la

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I activated my account a couple days ago after a 4+ year break.

Siege is kind of fun so far. But a lot less people than in 2010. If the last time you played is 2003, it'll feel completely dead with nobody on. I activated my account for 6 months. Not sure if I'll renew after that. We'll see.

Global chat is funny, but almost too easy. I left right before it went online. People not protecting themselves at all, even in chat. They just tell you everything.

It looks like only me and Gooch are active on Siege right now.

Aydos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I cannot remember if I passed on the guild or if still have it on great lakes. I will have to see.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk