• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Possible vendor bug/exploit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a new vendor exploit/bug out there i havent heard about?

A friend suffered it, and seriuosly it was really strange story. The fact , is that he ended without the item on his vendor neither the gold.
He tried to sell a event item on a vendor ( a key item) and waited for the seller. The seller came with a friend, who was trying to buy the item without enough funds for it, all the time.
My friend had to go, so he left the item at the vendor so the buyer could buy it and when he came back, he read at the general the person who was going to buy the event item, trying to sell it, so he went to check the vendor and hadnt got the item or the money.
He went to talk with the guy, and he started to mock him about there was an exploit that allowed to do it, that he was stupid , etc, etc, etc.

So i repeat again the question, is there a new vendor exploit/bug out there i havent heard about?Because being the rare fest really near, it could really bad if this is true .......

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He went to talk with the guy, and he started to mock him about there was an exploit that allowed to do it, that he was stupid , etc, etc, etc.
And to add to Promathia's comment....
They STill haven't stopped with the lies.

Athelas and/or Assia, can you please do us ALL a favor and close this thread before more drama comes from it. As you all have seen from the previous thread.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets see, im not trying to bringing up anything, i dont mind if it was intentional or not, just to know if theres a bug/exploit on vendors or not....
and about that case, i wont say anything because i know both salgem and Dr pet, and i have known this issue today so i cant make an opinion about it.
Just want to know if theres a possibility that could exist or not.

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are concerned about what happened being a real bug or a new exploit, please have your friend contact EA through their bug report system with as much detail as possible.
I think if this was a new exploit, we'd have a lot more cases appearing than a single instance. If anyone is concerned they should remove the items from their vendors.

Be safe folks!

Edit: I cleaned up the thread a bit. So if your post is missing, it didn't make the cut.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.