• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possible tasty treats bug

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After few hours of doing invasions with my pet I found it have stats str=665 dex=143 int=309. Original stats written in my records are str=700 dex=150 int=325. Note 5% difference.

I recalled home, waited for 15 mins, casted chiv spell remove curse, casted bless on pet, waited more to let all spells timeout, recalled different facets, stabled-claimed pet. Completely closed client and run it fresh. Stats still 5% lower than normal.

Pet have some training points left and training upgrade menus show me real stats which I can't re-apply - your pet already have this upgrade.

Finally I remembered I used tasty treats on my pet twice before invasion boss appeared. And it gives 5% boost in stats for 20 minutes. Suspicious coincidence - 5% loss after 5% boost.

As for time of posting 40 minutes passed and stats still 5% lower than normal.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Was reading the other day where Donovan (I think it was him at any rate) saying there is a bug with having clumsy etc cast on your pet and then crossing a server line causes the pet to be "perma-clumsy"...

Just throwing it out as a possibility and possibly not being related to tasty treats.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*non-related to bug* but still I took five tasty treats to an invasion. I used only one because I forgot I brought them(did not die so was not looted). Today I have no tasty treats in pack I think I was jacked by thieves. Watch your pack. lol

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I call it "suspicious coincidence". Waiting GM for hour now. Oh, same report sent to submit bug form.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Logged out for hour, just checked again - pet returned to normal stats :danceb:.
Not sure if GMs fixed it without me online. Canceled GM page. :eyes:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I've seen this happen in the past on my GD. Took server up for it to get fixed. Sometimes those tasty treats just leaves 'em hung over...