• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possible selling Justice Isle House Tram Side.

K

Kurgan

I am slowly moving things down to 1 account. I would love to be able to get a castle and move all my stuff there. But it is hard to find someone selling one at a price I can afford.
Right now I have the Justice Isle house. Which is an 18x13 plot. Largest size you can place there. This house is great. Only way to this isle is by rune, or gate. No boats can be placed in the water around the house. You can fish from your house.

I also have a keep on my 2nd account.
What I am curious about is..
What would you (If you had to) sell this house for?
Would anyone be willing to trade me this house for a castle?
I have been on Napa since Sept 99. Long time UO player. But with time getting hard. I am having to cut back on little things.
Let me know.

O

OxAO

that house is in a sweet location!

i wish you luck in finding a castle.

K

Kurgan

I am thinking about selling ti or trading it.
I am looking to get a castle (tram side) for the trade.
Many may laugh at this. As it is only an 18x13 plot.
But as I said, the only way to this island is by recall or gate.
So if you are a hermit, and looking for a nice no spawn area, good fishing.
Let me know.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how much does a napa trammel castle sell for
A bunch! They don't come available very often, so usually bring a premium. My last Castle I paid 150 mil gold and about another 150 mil worth of goods.

Might have over-paid, but moving into that Castle allowed me to get rid of 2 Keeps and a Large Tower which allowed me to close two accounts. That saves me $20.00 / month.

Now I just need to get rid of some more junk and sell one of my Castles;)

Ken

M

Millie

You know I have had Castles and Keeps and I honestly prefer the Keep. A Castle is hard to decorate and because of the way it set up it takes a lot of running to get form one spot to another. With the 40 % extra storage my Keep has 4226 locks downs so I'm happy as a clam in it.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sold my Ice castle for about 100m gold and a pile of tokens. So around 150m. Had a hell of a time finding a buyer frankly. It was sort of house-locked though. You know how it is out there.

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember when you beat out myself and Kirth for that house by what, 6 hours? hehe.

K

Kurgan

I remember when you beat out myself and Kirth for that house by what, 6 hours? hehe.
Ah the good old days.
Things have changed, and I needed to upgrade to a bigger house.
I now have the castle, and everything has been moved to it.
Still have about 1k storage after the move.
I am hoping in the next few weeks to get more storage back as I go thru things.

Guess it would be a good time to setup a vendor in Luna with all the extra items I am going to have.