• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possible return..

W

Willo23

Im trying to find some old friends, if i can find them, id like to make a return to UO. Im formally Creed, or SirbillII. Im looking for a few in particular. Gemmagnolia or any of her alts...and Angel Tears. my icq info no longer works so i cant get in contact with them.:sad4: Any info would be great, email, icq, or get them in the forums?

W

Willo23

Does anyone have Dennars icq maybe? i did a search for it on icq, and theres like 10 different Dennars lol.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hiya Willo!

So sorry it took so long for a reply, it has been an unusually busy time for me lately. I do not know about the first friends posted but I do know that Dennar has left our realms, though I always hold out for the hope he may visit again.

We'd love to meet you in game if you decide on it. Your friends may not be here or responding here but there is a great community waiting to meet ya!

*hugs*

W

Willo23

i may have met you, i helped with the first few skara meet ups set up by dennar, i am Creed(Tamer) or Sir Bill(Mule)

S

Stupid Miner

i may have met you, i helped with the first few skara meet ups set up by dennar, i am Creed(Tamer) or Sir Bill(Mule)
Hm, "Sir Bill" almost sorta sounds familiar... if you helped with the skara meet-ups way back then, you would have met Airmid.