• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possible new use for SoT

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was thinking that since we use power scrolls to raise max skill levels on pets, how about using SoT's on pets to raise skills(since we have whispering no need for alacrity). This idea came to me as i was thinking about my 2 CU's with a 120 healing cap and both at 110, and i'm not looking forward to training to 120. So what do you think? good or bad idea?

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It would increase the value of SoTs a bit more and lower the value of fully trained pets a bit too. I like it though, the more use items have the better.

Do pets sell very frequently from the pet stalls?
Bargain pets and those that are a pain to get(usually eodon dino's), also some rare types, the rest tend to sit there. I am getting ready to toss all the drakes(common ones) out of mine.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The biggest complaint I would anticipate is that there is no clear in game explanation that a pet is capped.