• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possible new bug with Effusion keys...anyone else seen this yet?

I

Ivan - MT

Our guild was collecting keys last night for Effusion in Prism of Light and after we gathered the first 3 keys, the 4 key "broken crystal" in the Ice Elemental & Crystal Vortex room seems bugged.

The Broken Crystals don't show a timer on them and they can't be removed from the corpse. We spent over 30 min inside this room and all of them spawned this way.
Our hunt came to an end.

Has anyone else had this problem, or is this some new bug with the last patch?

G

It has been bugged since Mondain's Legacy beta. Reported but never fixed.

I

imported_Lariat

Yeah, certainly not a new bug. Just keep trying til you get one that's not stuck. =\

T

Tazar

The real broken crystal comes from the undead mummy... the one you see on the vortex is a fake... keep killing them until you get the correct key (I forget which, but it is either jagged, or pieces of...

C

Connor_Graham

"The real broken crystal comes from the undead mummy"

There are NON-undead mummy's?

G

Yes its always been bugged im afriad. i posted to ea about it ages ago but its still the same and very frustrating

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone was wrong :p

The broken crystal shape of the vortex is the actual key shape off the warriors below.