• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possible glitch??

B

Basherrr

A friend of mine is a tamer. She brings her white wyrm to the dungeon in Ilshenar, where the daemons spawn. Unfortunately, she is unable to attack, or be attacked, by the daemons. She gets the message "You are unable to attack a creature from which you are guarded" or something to that effect. Does anyone else have this problem, or, more importantly, do you have a solution? GMs have proved much less than helpful. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

G

:O can't attack daemons? hm cant summoned daemons attack her? :OOO...if not...ooo...that could be fun...

I

imported_revenant2

Was the affected char ever in a faction, or is perhaps in one now?

I've heard of a bugged char that never was attacked by demons because it used to be in a faction where, if you're a member, demons are supposed to ignore you, or something to that effect. He quit the faction but for some reason that characteristic remained incorrectly attached to the char.

In any case it sure sounds like a bug on the char, and the only hope would be for the GMs to come to understand what's wrong and fix it (or tell her how to fix it).