• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Poss buying items please read inside:)

K

kray2s

Hi,

Im looking for a P/C and dependant on the prices being quoted i would possibly like to purchase.

Could anyone give me an idea on the current price of a complete large rubble display case - cant remember exactly how many pieces they shatterd into - was it 6 or 8 or could have been 12??

Anyhow could someone let me know how much these would be and if poss the exact ammount of pieces too??

Thanking you all in advance:)

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9 pieces for a square arrangement I believe, 12 for a rectangle. Should be able to get a full rectangle set for 60mil or so.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can make the display cases as big as you wanted to if you are willing to pay the gold. Basically corner pieces are 8-10 mil range, side pieces 6-8 mil, and center block pieces 10-15 mil.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Manti is telling you 88mil+ for the 12 pc set, which is still quite reasonable.

I mentioned 12 because that is the least number of sections to make a rectangle which is what most people want.

S=Side
C=Corner
M=Middle/Center

Here is your basic ASCII diagram:
Code:
C S S C
S M M S
C S S C
Be sure to mind the side and corner orientations if purchasing it all separately.

K

kray2s

S=Side
C=Corner
M=Middle/Center

Here is your basic ASCII diagram:
Code:
C S S C
S M M S
C S S C
Be sure to mind the side and corner orientations if purchasing it all separately.
Hey all,

Thanks for the help:)

That diagram is almost exactly what i need!! i believe i have 2 mid pieces (they may be sides tho i not 100% sure) if any one has any pieces for sale let me know please