• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Port Tyr Hub

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So while digging through junk at my secret hideout house I came across a box with a few tele tiles I forgot I had. So I decided to rebuild my old hub but a bit different :) It is private this time and on the Island keep roof instead of the Zento house and the second small house behind the keep like it used to be. 13 of the tiles go to my houses off the island, one goes to the Brit Central Hub, One to the NM Auction House, One to the Abyss and one to Vic's South Zento House.

Instead of a open to everyone public hub, I made it private this time because it got old having thieves and pks hiding in the old Zento hub :) My houses are as usual in strategic places that will get you to remote locations that are useful for resource gathering, hunting, T Hunting, and a good number for launching ships for SOSs. I will grant access to most folks to the keep with the simple agreement that there will be no PKing or thieving in the keep or inside my houses. Kill me, loot me and steal from me or anyone else all you can in the field but not in my houses :) Some of the houses are private due to their location if you want to use one of the private houses, I will be happy to grant you access to that house.

Break the no stealing or PKing in the houses agreement and I simply revoke your access and problem solved :)

The houses cover a large portion of the world and between the Brit Central Hub Link, Jawbone and the crystal portal pretty much cover the entire world. I am still trying to get one of the Eodon Moonstone crystal things..... eventually :)

When the old island private hub fell it left me with a couple of unlinked single tiles. 1 Store tile and 1 vet tile if you have a single of either from a IDOC knocking about in a box I could use 1 of each to link to a couple more friends houses in good locations :) I have used all the store tiles I had stored at the super secret house I had kept some stuff in should I ever return to UO and only need two more to finish up the network. No idea what single unlinked tiles are worth but we can work something out :)

Port Tyr Private Hub.png

Getting to the Keep Hub to get accessed to the Keep. I can gate you in or you can use the tile at the Brit Central Hub to get to the Public House on the East Side of the Keep.

Brit Hub.png

Once accessed to the keep you can get to from Victim's South Zento Public Library.

Vics.png

Or from the New Magincia Auction House.

NM Auction.png
Once in the Island Hub the Runes on each tile give a idea of where they lead to. If you want access to a house that is private I will gate there and give access on most of the houses. Most of my Island houses will remain private as they are my workshops and warehouse and have nothing useful or of interest for the general public :)

Several of my houses are in high spawn areas with swamp critters, dark wisp and other things that want to kill you that are often hanging out by the house. So beware if gating to the house you may have a dark wisp or 3 unloading on you as soon as you step through a gate.