• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Population

Magicien

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello,
I just wonder what is the number of online players per day. Do somebody know? Is it worth it to start playing?

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
On Siege, a plenty are around at peak hours, and not too low at other times either because there are people from different time zones.

But don't expect them to show up. People mostly stalk around hidden or doing their own business stuff. Most are in GC if you want to communicate, but not all of them would actually write or otherwishe indicate their presense in the game.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wonder what is the number of online players per day. Do somebody know? Is it worth it to start playing?
They never seem to release figures about the number of players. I would just make a 14 day trial account and login to some shards to see for yourself. Atlantic is the most populated shard if you want to see players about. Many of the others are also quite busy but it depends on the time of day you login.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
On Atlantic, I would guess that there's about 200-300 people that log in each day. A lot of them do their own thing hunting or doing champ spawns and aren't easy to find though.