• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Population increase?

• Thread starter ethanphillips
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

ethanphillips

In reference to the letter sent to players and the free to play compaign posted a few weeks ago, would you say you've seen a large increase of new players, and or returning players?

Can the devs step in with some numbers of how many new accounts were opened or re-opened to see how well the campaign has worked?

and how many people are online at record numbers?

That would be awesome to know!
What have you seen or experienced?

M

Monkeybear

Yep I've seen a lot of new players and if you're in the pub the devs sometimes give us statistics

G

Well we have to take into consideration the merging cities will show more people here also. Yes I have seen more people in game, but most came from the merged cities. I have seen quite a few new players but not all that many yet.

G

Knowing a little about marketing I would say that they would have only sent a limited number of emails out. A feeler to see what sort of response would come from it. There has been a definite increase, especially in TC3 and I would say there is a lot more to come. I think the main mail out will go once the merges are completed and the amnesty program has been run.

G

I've seen a small increase of new users, I bumped into about 60 new players today and about 30 returning players so the #'s are growing slowly!

G

the devs sometimes give us statistics

Very interesting. Have they said how close EA-Land is to break-even?