Populated shard

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

calibek

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 25, 2008
Which shard is the most populated shard around? I'm thinking of transfering some of my characters off of my current shard to a new, more populated shard.

A

Aurianna

Why don't you create new Chars on some Shards and check them?

calibek

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 25, 2008
Why don't you create new Chars on some Shards and check them?
I've done that before but I don't really get an accurate representation what with the new amount of land mass. The shard may look dead but it may be full of people just out and about. When I last left there was no integrated chat channels (except for guild, party, and alliance) so the only way I could tell would be going to a town which doesn't give me the greatest representation

F

FarukAlazar

Atlantic is the most populated shard. Followed by Great Lakes, Europa, and Pacific. But I agree you should make characters on a number of shards to explore community, economy, pvp, etc. Ask questions on the shard forums about these things. That's what spurred my move from Great Lakes to Pacific. I love my new guild.

calibek

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 25, 2008
OK a question that goes in hand with my previous one. If I have multiple characters on the same account on different shards can I still only place 1 house on one shard and if i place another house on another shard the first house will decay or was that taken out? When I left that was the rule, is it still in effect?