• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Popular champ spawns

wishdragon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm starting to get active playing again, last time I was active there were always folks at the dragon turtle spawn, but now no one ever seems to be there.

Where are folks champing regularly now?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I'm starting to get active playing again, last time I was active there were always folks at the dragon turtle spawn, but now no one ever seems to be there.

Where are folks champing regularly now?
Dragon turtle in Fel? Never tried it.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dragon turtle in Fel? Never tried it.
I've done it once or twice, usually because of fighting. Dragon Turtle fell out of favor some time ago, tbh. It's a non-flying Greater Dragon that's a lot more likely to be nowhere near as good. While Greater Dragons aren't used very often anymore either, you could at least kill those before taming if they weren't what you wanted.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Don't go to the popular Champ spawns unless you want to get raided all the time :)

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
Don't go to the popular Champ spawns unless you want to get raided all the time :)
I take it you don't go spawning very often? I just casually go with couple friends during the week maybe 10 times and I would say the raids are always less then half the time. This week for instance I think we've gone probably 8 or 9 times so far and only been raided once by reds and once a couple VvV blues showed up. Guess I'm saying it's all risk and reward but to say going is just to get raided all the time seems like an uneducated guess to me. You could also have a rat in your guild or disco or whatever giving you away. Seen this plenty of times. I like to raid ppl too so I see nothing wrong with it happening to me. Nothing worth getting upset about and hiding in tram thinking it's impossible. BACK TO OP! Find a good group and go out have fun and try your luck!

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I do tons of champ spawns every week and get raided sometimes. I pvp fairly often just not on Atlantic. I think you missed the point of my comment.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It was a comment in jest letting a returning player know if he goes to a popular champ spawn he will likely end up getting raided more often. Hence the smiley face at the end of my comment. There are plenty of spawns that people tend to not check as often. Somehow you went in an entirely different direction with it making assumptions about me. Me and my couple of real life friends will do 20+ champ spawns in a day. And I have a separate guild that is all pvp and spawning. Your hiding in tram comment made me laugh.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
If thats what you meant then you sure have a round about way of putting it. guess maybe that unreadable smiley face had me misunderstand. Minus my assumptions of you I think my post was more informative and didn't try to discourage. Congrats on all your accomplishments. Also glad to hear you're not all turtled up and enjoying what the game has to offer.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If thats what you meant then you sure have a round about way of putting it. guess maybe that unreadable smiley face had me misunderstand. Minus my assumptions of you I think my post was more informative and didn't try to discourage. Congrats on all your accomplishments. Also glad to hear you're not all turtled up and enjoying what the game has to offer.
In your defense I admit I do have one castle in Tram. But the others are all in Fel haha.