• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Poppy Dust IDs STACKS of seeds!

D

DHMagicMan_1

I had stacks of seeds which I believed would grow to XXX but because they came from crosses, they were only identified as "a red seed" or whatever...

When I double-clicked on a poppy dust and targeted the stack I figured it would pull one off and ID the one but it doesn't... The stack now says "a red rushes seed"

Very cool. I hope it was intended to work that way, Sak, and that I'm not spreading a bug or exploit.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does each seed now say that?

You turn a whole stack into a single type?

Am I reading this correct?

If I am, it sure sounds like a bug. If we had a very popular plant type then it could change to an exploit.

D

DHMagicMan_1

I had a stack of 20 "Red Seeds". I knew they were all the same type or they wouldn't have stacked. I thought I knew they were rushes but I used Poppy Dust on the stack and now the stack of 20 says "Red Rushes Seed".

I haven't peeled one seed off the stack.