• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Popping a Harrower!

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
We will be popping a harrower tonight between 7pm-8pm EST. We will only have 5-6 hopefully a few more. It is not our intention to kill the harrower seeing as how we do not have any templates on catskills to do so. We are merely looking for a really fun fight. We have been on catskills for a month or so now and can honestly say the shard has a lot of potential. We hope to have it last for a decent amount of time, so if you are there it would be nice to not rush kill it. Should you choose to do so, no hard feelings.

Our number one goal is to make this a fun and entertaining evening. Would prefer to not have those of you that always run your mouth ruining the fun for everyone show up but should you decide to, try and refrain from being complete A$$holes...

@Kyronix @Mesanna this would be a prime opportunity for you to come out and watch a fight. Maybe it will give ya'll a little bit of inspiration and bring you up to speed on some issues that the pvp community has been facing. Only way to help fix a problem is to actually see it first hand...

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I just got a PM from @Giggles and she offered to stream the fight. So if you have no intention of pvping but would like to watch it, feel free to tune in. Can you link your stream Giggles? Thanks!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks K^S and ESF for showing up to fight. Here's a couple small clips of the night. It was a fairly long fight so im not about to upload the full thing lol.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So when is the next one? I want to bring my GM mage.