• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poor Garreth Anyone have any clue on this one?

G

Gar LS

Ok, so I had three accounts about 4 years ago. 1 of them I got from a friend and cant get access to anymore, no biggie.

2nd account had 5 characters which were all blacksmith/tailor (money makers). I reactivated this account and logged on to find that they were all relatively where I found them and still had gold and bulk order deeds out the wazzoooo. So great I still have the money makers

3rd account. I reactivated it and for some reason unlike the second account it allowed me to use a 15 day free trial code. No biggie so I did it. I logged on and WHAM !!!!!!!!!! New character creation??? WTF? I had 5 decked out characters on this account.

I contacted a GM and of course same as 4 years ago I get a link to some website blab blab.

So, I'm thinking that one of two things are happening here

1. My account got hacked and the person deleted all my characters.

2. Is it possible that since its a free trial that I dont have access to the characters?

I mean after the trial is over and my account becomes fully active will I have access to those characters? I know this is wishfull thinking but perhaps it works something like this.

R

rockkandy

I had something similar happen to me a few years ago. Turned out that someone HAD hacked my account but had x-fered all my chars to a diff shard and played them there before turning them all red (even the crafter) and stripping them

G

Gar LS

OH well if this is the case then who wants an account with 5 characters that are GM blacksmith/tailors

R

rockkandy

if that's what's going on I feel for you. But if u are just gonna up and quit, I'll be glad to keep your account for u, just incase u ever decide u wanna return