• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pools

M

Malrieth

has anyone ever made "pool chairs" before? im having a pool party soon, and want to have some chairs for my guests, plz help!!!

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Possibly one of the chairs aulbrey mentioned with a goza raised at the end to look like the foot area..
Or maybe a chair with a bedroll open over it. I haven't tried to sit on a chair with a roll, I know you can't walk through raised goza's though.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too bad the bed roll can't be dyed to look like a towel... but you do have the old tacky longer gaza mats that can be colored (dyed cloth before you make them.)

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
use the elven loveseat for the pool lounge chairs. use the colored wood, and then dye the deeds the color you want before placing them