• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

poof went the gnome

• Thread starter Mystic Kitty
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Mystic Kitty

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.. I have been reading the forums and have noticed that some people have been replaced items that have poofed on them. Well I lost a gnome a few months ago and had no idea that lost items might be replaced. I was moving out of a lot and my gnome disapeared on me. Is there a time limit on possibly getting lost items back? I know i that i will probably never be able to get a new gnome. S this is my only hope! lol.. Thanks for reading.

G

What? Replaced?? I dunno but I have lost alot of custom content that I bought.. 2 swing chairs, 3 statues, numerous pictures, and 2 custom computers. I think thats it....I would also like to know if they can be replaced and when.

M

MandiK

Good luck. I had a gnome poof on a lot a few months ago, and was told it would be 'taken care of'. Needless to say I never saw that gnome again, lol. It was a gift anyway, so I didnt worry too much about it. Not like I earned it.

F

frogger2

lol frogger sim' and fry and Bender have all lost crafted beds crafted pcs and various other objects and a few cc stuff as well maxis just shrugs at that...talking to the brass doesnt seem to work much in EA games lol sad to say this but hey play at own risk.be sure to put on gloves whiles swinging that bat over a devs head so not to leave fingerprints behind lol.
Devs...just kidding lol lol