• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PONDS... Can't find pics... Need yours

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There used to be a link here somewhere (I want to think that it was on Kayhynn's site but I can't find it there) that had screenshots of building a pond, step by step. It was fantastic. Do any of you have that link?

Oh, and I'm getting ready to make one on Siege and I'm always looking for pond ideas, so I'd be very grateful to any of you who'd take the time to post them here..... (If you don't know how to do that, I'll be happy to walk you thru it)... Thanks :cool:

Last edited:

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you mind if I post these to UOHomeDecor for posterity? I'll attribute the design/deco to you in them. They'd be nice for home tours and ideas.

You can, unfortunately it's not all of my homes or ideas, but it's a good chunk I've been able to recover from the past. I'd posted it there for inspiration and the like, so I'd be happy to have it hopefully do just that to others. Enjoy.