• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Polymorph Totem?

Rusker Sulle

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Does it only hold one costume at a time? If I add a second one to the totem, will I lose the first costume?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1 costume... that is joined forever, as I understand it.

Buy a second of the one you wish to use... so you still have it in your collection.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dear @Kyronix,
I will not be buying your polymorph thing for real money because
I did not get the costume that I wanted from Khaldun.
You may want to reconsider this design to maximize your profits*.
Sincerely,
Laura G.

*pancakes, omelets, and hashbrowns removed to improve readability. Placement is now left as an exercise for the reader.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Dear @Kyronix,
I will not be buying your polymorph thing for real money because
You may want to reconsider this design to maximize your profits*.
Sincerely,
Laura G.

*pancakes, omelets, and hashbrowns removed to improve readability. Placement is now left as an exercise for the reader.
It would probably be useful to suggest how you think the system should be changed. The fact that you didn't get the costume that you desired should not be a cause to reconsider the design of this particular system. The Devs have enough problems and missteps to reevaluate.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Then go do some more Khaldun Champ Spawns? According to the notes in Publish 103 that Mask part does continue?
"The Going Gumshoe Quest, Caddellite Crafting, Khal Ankukr Champ Spawn, Halloween Masks will continue."

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did make the suggestion in another thread that a costume exchange NPC be put up. I seem to remember at one time that we had one.

Doing the full Khal Ankur spawn is impractical solo, and I'm on an underpopulated shard.

I've done the Renowned Acid Elemental spawn hundreds of times and gotten only one costume that way. It would be nice if the Renowned acid elemental always gave a costume.

A sales system that limits the number of potential customers should be re-evaluated for stupidity.

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I did make the suggestion in another thread that a costume exchange NPC be put up. I seem to remember at one time that we had one.

Doing the full Khal Ankur spawn is impractical solo, and I'm on an underpopulated shard.

I've done the Renowned Acid Elemental spawn hundreds of times and gotten only one costume that way. It would be nice if the Renowned acid elemental always gave a costume.

A sales system that limits the number of potential customers should be re-evaluated for stupidity.
I solo it.

There are videos of it being solo'ed on youtube.

But you're welcome to be unhappy about the experience.

I'm fine with the statue, but honestly, I just hold onto the costumes. -shrugs- Not that big of a deal.