• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Polymorpgh Trouble

Y

Yen Sid

So I was doing Baracoon last night and polymorphed into a female so I wouldn't get turned into a rat. We finished it, went to the bank, I logged out for the night while polymorphed, logged in today and I wasn't polymorphed but my paperdoll shows me as a female and so does the pic on the health bar. I can use polymorpgh to turn into other things and when I do my paperdoll and health bar turn abck into a male character but as soon as I change back into my normal form its female in the paperdoll and health bar again. I tried to polymorph into a male and log out and back in again and I was still female in both spots mentioned. Anyone know what the deal is?

F

Fink

Do you appear female on your paperdoll to others?

I used the goblin ring and my paperdoll seemed normal to me but someone else said it looked male.

Y

Yen Sid

Do you appear female on your paperdoll to others?

I used the goblin ring and my paperdoll seemed normal to me but someone else said it looked male.
No, I was told that I appear male in my paperdoll to someone else (they are using 2D though so idk if everyone in the EC sees me as female or not). My corpse also looks female to me and I can wear female armor. I want to be male again :(.