• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poll time! How many of you read the forums?

Do you use the forums?

• Yes!

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No...! HAH!

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
L

Lady Mana

Just a poll out of my own curiousity -- like many of you, I noticed that ever since the forums changed servers and we experienced that long downtime, the boards have seemed a bit quieter. So I'm curious just how many people actually *use* the forums! It doesn't matter which one you vote, yes or no... just by voting means you use the forums. It wouldn't let me put just one option up ^^;;

*gives a shnazzy imaginary British vs Blackthorn sticker to everyone who votes*

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forums, What is this Forums you speak of ??... Never heard of Forums :thumbsup:

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like to log in and look at your picture from time to time other than that I spend my time tring to discover the true identity of Otis Firefly.

L

Lady Mana

*suddenly has the thought that maybe we should delete that thread...*

Heh, Richard... are you happy for the sticker or happy to finally know how many people, in theory, use the Napa forums? Hehe

*whips out scratch and sniff British stickers*

zared of napa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like to log in and look at your picture from time to time other than that I spend my time tring to discover the true identity of Otis Firefly.
you may as well give that up...Otis is ummmm well lets see..
Sorry i will help you look for his true identity.I DO HAVE THE ADDRESS OF HIS STALKER THO ;)i pay her big money to stalk him Lmfao

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
otis i sure hope to god if you win please shave your dang legs LOL anyways you havent heard the end of this one LOL

F

five oclock

Dang otis..U do have a cult following :p

Yeah I read these forums..why..they are sometimes the best laugh a laugh can get in an hour or two....

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
noooo...cant seek the help!, that tends to remove the voices!, when the voices turn into unfamiliar voices!...then ill check that out lmao