• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

POLL: Talent spec

G

Ok, after the review, lets hear your new "main" distribution of talents. Lots of choices this time!

NeroRathe

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I dont like any of your choices Nailz, I'll vote this way !

Still Seal Fate, until my CTS drops.

FYI, it would be infinitely easier to vote if you just used the common builds, Seal Fate, Hemo, Combat/dagger/mace/sword/fist, and so on.

I

imported_Grifty McBegg

Definitely combat/dagger here.

Grifty thrusts mightily.

G

Yeah, but this last patch really opens up the possibilities with Weapon Expertise, but the layout of the trees still restrict what spec you go. The new talents really make it an open choice, no clear "right build" even if you use swords or dagger.

Still, cast your vote

NeroRathe

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did, I voted "huh, what are you on ? "

....even with the new patch, there are clear cut builds for daggers/swords/maces. Most of 'em are just a variety of a combat build, a premed build, or a seal fate build.

Your choices also leave out the most popular hemo sword PvP build of 24/3/24, which is equally sub. and assasination.