• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

POLL: Favorite Shard Motto

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dor of Sonoma

Herein, please find for yer voting pleasure some of the admittedly subjectively selected shard mottos, as submitted in the Shard Motto Thread(s)

Please take a moment to vote for your favorite...and consider this a preliminary poll, as we winnow the field down to a handful of the best. After a week or so, I'll post a poll containing the finalists from this one.

Also, feel free to post any last-minute suggestions! :)

T

Towenaar

no USA West Coast? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

L

Lord Delekhan

When I voted i hit refresh four times and no one else voted....

C

Cromagus

I think we Sonomaites shoud be careful with pickin' a shard motto. Right now we have the generic "West Coast" motto. Do we really want a good motto that might encourage folks searchin' for a new shard? I for one say NO! Lets just invite out friends here and keep Sonoma the friendly, low population density shard that it is.

Ask anyone who lives in a "cool" small mountain town...once folks outside find out how cool it is they move there in droves. Then the property taxes go up till locals can't afford to live there anymore and are driven out. Please DON'T let this happen to Sonoma. Leave the shard motto as "West Coast" and just tell yer friends how nice it is here.

This message brought to you by "Friends for a Small Town Sonoma".

N

Narthilion

Yeah, I agree with Cromagus, we should keep the motto simple, but 'USA West Coast' is to simple. So I say we make the shard motto: *QUACK* /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

T

Towenaar

I'm with the USA West Coast faction.

Though please let us know when the voting ends so I can vote for either
not the truck
or
the sheep thing. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Also what sucks is GMC will be discontinueing the Sonoma truck. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif So in a way Sonoma production is ending. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif
-course it's not like I'm into trucks unless I meet a significant other who wants a truck and then heck I'm their biyatch. but for me.. I want a segway or an Audi TT (if it comes in automatic) or M Truck that or a Volvo that's been armor plated. or maybe a bus pass. Ya I'd like a bus pass too.-

G

Grond

I'm against the USA West Coast thing. I say we ought to have a motto that warns people about the warped sense of humor they'll find in the Sonoma residents...