• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Polished Meteorite

Suki

Adventurer
Hi, please can some one tell me what is the purpose of the polished meteorite?
Dug the rough meteorites polished with a oil cloth, got pretty meteorites rocks, now what am i supposed to do with it?
Do we make some thing from these ? or are they just some thing to fill my house slots with (non stackable)

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Enjoy the looks of them, collect a full set or try sell them as rares.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
deco and I have like 45 of the black rocks on a Sonoma vendor 1k per

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many different styles and colors are there? I haven't polished many yet but I have 10 different ones, so far:

polished meteorites.jpg

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
FYI if you are using the EC you will need to item ID them as two of them have the same look but when you ID them they have different item ID's. Hopefully the DEVs will be gracious enough to fix that visual for us soon.

There are 12 different designs supposedly but as I stated I can only "see" 11 different patterns. I kept thinking I needed to get more and more to get the illusive missing one.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI if you are using the EC you will need to item ID them as two of them have the same look but when you ID them they have different item ID's. Hopefully the DEVs will be gracious enough to fix that visual for us soon.

There are 12 different designs supposedly but as I stated I can only "see" 11 different patterns. I kept thinking I needed to get more and more to get the illusive missing one.
That's EC Malagaste, I have/had the same problem, here are pics of the same ones in both CC and EC - you can see the difference in CC.

Attachments

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That's EC Malagaste, I have/had the same problem, here are pics of the same ones in both CC and EC - you can see the difference in CC.
You seem to be missing one? Perhaps I'm too sleepy to count but I only see 11 different ones there... supposed to be 12.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Between Parnoc's Picture and mine that's all 12..he's missing one and I am missing one.

Meteorites.jpg

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive not been able to get on much since this new stuff has come out. Where do these come from and what do i have to do to find them?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You get them when you fish, lumberjack or Mine using the tools you buy in the camp to get the caddalite infused stuff

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You seem to be missing one? Perhaps I'm too sleepy to count but I only see 11 different ones there... supposed to be 12.
Yeah I'm missing one, that was from test center and I didn't get them all there and I don't think I have all of them on my home shard yet either, seem to have only 11 but it's hard to tell until I get into CC and compare but I still have a lot of resource gathering to do so I think I'll get them.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah I'm missing one, that was from test center and I didn't get them all there and I don't think I have all of them on my home shard yet either, seem to have only 11 but it's hard to tell until I get into CC and compare but I still have a lot of resource gathering to do so I think I'll get them.
If you are doing it with the EC it appears you only have 11 but you probably have 12 the rock you have 3rd from the right is the bugged one... if you Item ID all those you'll find there are 2 different ID #'s...

I kept thinking I was getting an inordinate number of those compared to the others... but then found out that it's actually 2 different rocks... just we don't have the right art in the EC for one of them. You can actually see it in the two versions of your picture...