• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Polar Bear Plunge Fur HOT FIX!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It has come to our attention that there is a problem with a transferred em event item, the Polar Bear Plunge Fur. Mesanna is able to do a one time animation/no stack fix for the fur.

Bring the 'broken fur' to Origin Luna Stable on Friday, February 8, 2019 at 7pm Pacific (10pm ET) so she can fix it before we begin the scheduled Quest event.

Please pass this information along to anyone else who may need a fix on their Polar Bear Plunge Fur.

Thank you,
Auma

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It has come to our attention that there is a problem with a transferred em event item, the Polar Bear Plunge Fur. Mesanna is able to do a one time animation/no stack fix for the fur.

Bring the 'broken fur' to Origin Luna Stable on Friday, February 8, 2019 at 7pm Pacific (10pm ET) so she can fix it before we begin the scheduled Quest event.

Please pass this information along to anyone else who may need a fix on their Polar Bear Plunge Fur.

Thank you,
Auma
And to those who have the furs on other shards? I have two that are broken, I have no way of getting them to Origin.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I would e-mail Mesanna, or find a way to get it back here. I know most people don't transfer TO Origin :/ lol but I think having a shard shield for Origin would be a good idea :)