• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poking head in...

don_giovanni

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I was on the shard until maybe 2003 or so. Just looking around and seeing if anyone following the chessie shard recognizes the name. Been thinking of coming back in and seeing what it looks like these days.

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Meez dun nooz yooz but ob coorse all yooz hummiez look uhlike sewz maybez meez dooz. Dere been lotz ob hummiez comin bak to Chessy, iffn yooz dooz eberybodie goez to da Luna town now. Dere ebentually beez sumone dat will beez dere dat iz not memerized und paraliized by da gloriuos neon light dat iz called Glory. Und dun furgit aboot da gen chat - iffn no one dere at da bank - jus yell in da gen chat.

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail and well met Don Giovanni.
I believe i remember you but it been a long time.
Lots of new and great stuff ingame since you last was here.
Many people can help you once your ingame and Broadsword is really good at getting old accounts up and running for you. (they just need some of your old info)
Goblin translation: If you do get ingame yell out in General Chat (comma on your keyboard) !
Hope to see you ingame!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Wow...everything has changed...
You have no idea. How you been man? We were foes most of the time, but I believe we both were in X if my memory serves right. Been 15 years so.... thats half a lifetime ago. So I could be thinking of someone else.

don_giovanni

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
You have no idea. How you been man? We were foes most of the time, but I believe we both were in X if my memory serves right. Been 15 years so.... thats half a lifetime ago. So I could be thinking of someone else.
Hmm not sure. What character names? The only guild my toons were ever in was EoJ.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Aldruck, Zosimus, Alonzo, CottonEyeJoe, Twinky The Kid, Loretta. My theif was Belle, I used her alot back when it was fun.

don_giovanni

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Oh yes..alonzo, cotton, twinky, and belle are all ringing bells. maybe around pax. I think our thieves ran together some times. mine was bonnie.