• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

poisoning

G

I'm stuck at 25??? where can I get the training for poisoning? I figure that would help me over the 25 mark

P

Pothoz

Still from 29.6 you have to use lesser poisons if i remember correctly

And poison gains are rather fast and that level..

E

eric13

well it is a long and expensive journey to become proficient in poisoning. start with lesser poison and poison raw fish or blades in your bag. It is an object orentated gain system, so you cant just poison the same weapon or fish to gain properly. you can easily gain to 60-70 like this but after that you will need to find new objects. For some reason if you put fish back into pile and reseperate it, it treats it like a new object. Good luck young noxxer...It is in my opinion one of the hardest skills to gain.

G

I'm sure the assassin forum has some excellent info on working poisoning if you're interested.