• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poisoning on Tiger with no Magery (0 points) - huh?

Finegold

Journeyman
Very confused about this.

I'm at last stage of training my Tiger and I have so many points... too many to spend even with maxing out everything I still have 240 points left over... Anyway, I digress... my question and confusion:

I have an option of selecting Poisoning. Says 100 (its red) and when I apply it actually costs 0.

I went to test center and tried it. Sure enough it adds 20 poisoning skill to my tiger. But what I don't get is how is he going to use that without magery? Does he apply it to his claws with a little nail brush and polish? I dont want to screw up my tiger training.

Any advice on what might be happening here is appreciated.

Thx

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED

I'm at last stage of training my Tiger and I have so many points... too many to spend even with maxing out everything I still have 240 points left over... Anyway, I digress... my question and confusion:

I have an option of selecting Poisoning. Says 100 (its red) and when I apply it actually costs 0.

I went to test center and tried it. Sure enough it adds 20 poisoning skill to my tiger. But what I don't get is how is he going to use that without magery? Does he apply it to his claws with a little nail brush and polish? I dont want to screw up my tiger training.

Thx
The poisoning that you add is proc'd through melee and it will rise with melee fighting, gradually. It will eventually raise to 100, and so far not in the future perhaps the devs may make it to proc lethal poisoning at 100, but will poison and will not use mana with poisoning at all, which is cool. Its an extra damage that is useful, rather than not add poisoning. There is a lot of testing on this by Donovon and other player testers, reported in this thread.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Thx
Tigers have extra points even if you have scrolls. The red Diamond will end training and delete the points.

Most Eodon pets can get poisoning. Its comes from their dirty teeth that puncture.. Just like housecats that fight outside.