• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Poison damage reveals user and flags on every tick

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you poison a target, and they do not cure immediately, if you are to go into stealth after you are auto-revealed with each tick of poison damage as if you attacked again at that point. Also, if you poison a target and they run into a guard zone, the next poison tick counts as a new attack and they can call guards on you even if they were poisoned outside of the guard zone.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The same is true for but not limited to, bleed, deathstrike, strangle, explode, magic arrow, fireball, mindblast, energy bolt, flamestrike, spell plague, eagle strike, netherbolt, bombard, purge magic (if nothing to purge), blood oath (if you receive damage in the zone when the spell was casted out of it) as all of these have a delay after the initial attack when the target can move or teleport into a guardzone.

Also included, pets and/or summons commanded to kill prior to the target entering the guardzone.

I do not believe this to be a bug

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
This appears to be as intended and so for now I am leaving it here in hopes to get confirmation!

Fulcrum

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what I'm hearing is if a caster puts down several poison fields, hides, and something gets poisoned by them and you get revealed because if it, the thought is that is normal?

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
This is currently working as intended and there are no plans to change it any time in the near future.