• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Points question

A

anvira

Sorry if this has been answered before (im a newb with the faction thing).

How long after I get my points can I wear the equipment? Its been well over 12 hours.

Thanks

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
usually after server down i find

that said, the rank is what dictates what you can wear and how many items.
and the rank system has been messed up for YEARS!

so your 2 points or what have you might not get you any rank.

that and if your on a server where people have 1.35 billion kill points might keep your rank stuck at 1, which again will limit you to what you can wear.

hope that helps.

B

BlackMagus

In my recent experience, points converted about 24h later. Mind you, it was not after 12h, or after server down, as I have read before.

A

anvira

Thank you both for the info, guess we'll see this afternoon when the server resets!

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was told 12 but i got my points then whent to stab a gollem for a while and 4 hurs later i could use them

S

Skyler

I have a question. How, besides kill points, can you raise your faction rank. I had a new character, joined the faction and went about practicing snooping, then some stealing. Suddenly my rank is 5. I haven't and couldn't kill anyone at that point. How did I gain this rank and can I gain more?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a question. How, besides kill points, can you raise your faction rank. I had a new character, joined the faction and went about practicing snooping, then some stealing. Suddenly my rank is 5. I haven't and couldn't kill anyone at that point. How did I gain this rank and can I gain more?
You could have someone transfer u points. :)

Or you could steal the sigs from the town post, and hold them in your base for 10 consecutive hours and then place them on the towns yourself. I think that still gives you points but it may be broke. Go ****n figure.

O

OxAO

I have not played factions since it came out (I am new).

My question is:
I had faction rank 8 last night I died once and got a faction rate of one today.
something doesn't add up there or what?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Welcome to our world OX. Factions is busted bad.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Sorry if this has been answered before (im a newb with the faction thing).

How long after I get my points can I wear the equipment? Its been well over 12 hours.

Thanks
It is suppose to be 10:30am every morning server time, can not say if it is working or not for sure, but it usually works (tested it recently by having a char with 0 points get about 18 and they went to rank 9 about 10 minutes later)

Could be in a faction where 0 points = rank 5 or you just got "lucky" I had one char who was always rank 9 as long as i didnt go over 1 point heh

I have not played factions since it came out (I am new).

My question is:
I had faction rank 8 last night I died once and got a faction rate of one today.
something doesn't add up there or what?
The ranking system is stupid, 1 point could very well equal 7 ranks =\

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
its buggy

i have a thief who is probablly - (negative) 1000 kill points.
yet is able to maintain level 9 forever.

and i have a warrior who plays factions daily that is never under 2k in points and yet cant get above level 1.

its has allways been a very buggy system (in a very buggy system)