• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PoF and Shadow ingots

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Lord Drakelord

My wife and I went mining today, spent most of the afternoon digging everywhere, we both hit different areas, between the two of us we managed to get like 200 ingots of shadow ore.

I so miss my mining rune books, and hate that random ore is the only way to get what we want. PoF is now 175k a jar in Luna, when it went over 100k it was to much to pay, so I rather do my bods and get my own PoF then pay such a high price.

My vendors at the island are going to really go empty for a while since I will be spending most of my time mining for a while since no one is selling ingots.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get and use prospectors tools and gargs axes..guaranteed shadow at a min everytime...that or just a prospectors tool helps....atleast get DC everytime...

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go kill Orc Brutes in the orc dungeon in fel or tram.

They drop 25 Shadow ore each kill, they respawn fast and you only ussualy have to deal with the Brute(theres only 1 that spawns).

You can tag along with me and collect the ore if you like I go down there pretty often and just leave the ore in piles. Just the side note though I go to fel(as im red) and I know how much you hate fel. Hehe

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Votes for Ant lions as they drop all kinds of useful Stuff, Ore,Bones,FDirt,Wierd Bone Containers, And belive it or not a 20% LRC Tunic with a tone of mage Mods...