• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poe's Mark

Izznet H'unar

Journeyman
Rearranging items in the office then replacing them in the same location was making Poe irritated. The stone flooring in the Port of Aegis building was beginning to get irritated with the pacing, and in flight her horns kept getting stuck in the ceiling. The whole of the day was becoming moody.

Glancing at the newly constructed holding cells made Poe feel trapped like a bird in a cage. It was time to take a wander through the towns and see what could be seen. The time of day was quiet and allowed for thoughts and planning with few interruptions, most of the time.

The prisoners in the Yew jail proper had given troubling thoughts. The one had been held for years under false accusation, and the other was duly held and progressively going insane. The stones there were mischievous, offering whispers loud enough for human ears to hear.

Many failed to understand the voice of earth, that had been proven at the governor’s meeting. Even the king had regarded her report with reservation and doubt. Poe shrugged off the comments and counted it human ignorance. She knew well the stones and their divisive nature and they were beginning to undermine her calm resolve to the duty she had requested.

When Aedon had shown the new courtroom and holding cells Poe was excited to have fresh ground. The stones in Aegis held their own voice, one of quiet calm. They had seen and survived many days of darkness, yet remained true to their pure song. It was refreshing, but she was still fidgety.

How she landed in Luna was a bit of a mystery. The fate that brought her saw fit to make an introduction to the governor of Skara Brae. No reason that should have happened, yet there it was.

A light discussion over plants turned to mischief at the town docks. A missing ship and threats to the governor caught Poe’s interest. This was not something to go unanswered. The dark deeds that hovered over the lands needed to be addressed.

Aedon had always held to the philosophy that Yew would assist any in need. This would be no exception. There would need to be a discussion with governor Aedon soon!

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Somewhat more at ease after the conversation with Poe. Knowing that there was possibilities of help from Yew with what seemed to be corruption at the docks in Skara Brae and the threats on myself from the man at the Tavern. Maybe it was all linked together....with Charlie chasing after leads on the missing ship and cargos it felt somewhat creepy to be alone after dark in Skara . I have always been tough so having no personal body guard with me at all times shouldn't be a big deal....or was it.....

As I told myself to stop worrying about it I would busy myself over reading the logs presented to me by the uncooperative Harbor Master .....so far no evidence of any ship owned By Rheneas, Father was anywhere in the logs....yet the men on the docks said they had seen it....how puzzling. Then I remembered the Governor meeting some time ago when Governor Perrin concerns had been on smuggling in New Magencia , I need to set up a time to meet with him and discuss this in more detail.

Last edited: