• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Podo's Teleporter House

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey All,

I was trying to think of something to do with the little house by the gate in Felucca Yew. I personally like having a telepad to my main house so my characters who don't have magery or chivalry can get home easily without using runebook charges which I sometimes forget to refill. I decided to open up the spot so that anyone can have a telepad to their main house. If you would like a telepad on the plot just PM me or ICQ me at 795598. I will also need to know what name to place on the telepad. I'll probably mark a random rune and rename it to whatever you pick to lock down on top of the pad.

Anyone is welcome to have a pad, there will be no discrimination.

Thanks!

ICQ 795598

~Podo

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hiya Podo, I would love to have a teleport tile to your house if your ok with it :)