• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PLS help me to place a goza mat over the doorway?

hi, everyone:
Who can tell me how to place a goza mat on the walkway like right over the doorway without use the castle ladder?
Because I couldn't stand on the walkway like right over the doorway .So I couldn't double click a goza deed targeting myself.:blushing:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not 100% sure what you are after...

However...

The single square gazas can be placed on any floor and raised with a decor tool. I'm not sure if this will clear a doorway.

A castle ladder is no different then a common ladder deed from the Haratage Tokens, by the way.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The old way of doing it is to put down three small tables then two stacks of the large damaged book piles from doom (from the healers room I think). Stack all that stuff up then target the top book pile with your goza mat. Then remove the top table before everything else. It should be high enough so you can walk underneath, if it isn't then you might want to try placing a south facing castle ladder on the landing above so it hangs over the steps, then do the goza mat that way and just lower it.

A lot of thanks to Sarsmi and EvilPixieWorks for your replies.

I encountered a problem .I found that it can not place anthing on the castle crenel,even the goza mat.

Need to explain that I hadn't a castle ladder, I had two damaged boos piles.But I can not place it on the castle crenel too.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can place a table on those tiles if you use circle of transparency to see where to drop the table. Once you put a table up you can drop the damaged books on the table.