• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please welcome your New Pacific Reporter!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to your new Pacific Reporter Joy Elf. Joy Elf will help Lyconis cover EM and Player Run Events.

Welcome to the Pacific News Team!

J

Joy-ElF

Thanks Andrasta! I'll see everyone at EM Tailspin's breakfast thingy tomorrow morning.

Shoot me a PM if you know of an event coming up or have an idea of something that should be news :)

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Joy!! Couldn't have happened to a nicer person! Look forward to reading your articles.

M

MasterP

When you report can you do 2 reports. One for people who like to read and get into the story lines. Then one for stupid pvpers like me who only wana read like 2 lines and be done :)

J

Joy-ElF

Not sure about two reports MasterP, but I'll try to keep them to where you can understand :) If you need a summary, you can PM me. :D