• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please up monster spawn rates in fel ...

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You knocked them back because you said it was unintended for them to be so high, but wow it was much more fun to risk the hunt in fel when the spawn rate was good. Please give it back to us. Also how about recall being allowed in Ilsh? without BoS the hunt in some really neat dungeons is no longer worht the run. :(

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is so funny they fix something that is "broken" but everyone likes and thought was a feature yet they can't fix the real bugs.

what a JOKE

JEEZ. GET WITH IT

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You knocked them back because you said it was unintended for them to be so high, but wow it was much more fun to risk the hunt in fel when the spawn rate was good. Please give it back to us. Also how about recall being allowed in Ilsh? without BoS the hunt in some really neat dungeons is no longer worht the run. :(
I coulnd't agree more about allowing recall in Ilsh.

Funny how in Fel at least they slowed down the spawn rate of the Evil Mages. I guess it was way too much of an imbalance for people to be able to get to Glorious Lord quickly.

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Certainly those of us who obtain gold through monster bashing are not going to upset the already destryed economy if spawn rate was increased and added more fun. :)

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I used to hunt in fel within seconds a new spawn would appear now the wait can be minutes :(

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If its fun the Dev's will Nerf it for sure. If we hate it, theres no chance of it getting fixed.

Spawn rate to high player base having fun = Quick we got o fix this!
Beny acts, Unable to find red healer, Cant go through gate when dead = Dont fix the players hate it!

Go figure!

R

RavenWinterHawk

If its fun the Dev's will Nerf it for sure. If we hate it, theres no chance of it getting fixed.

Spawn rate to high player base having fun = Quick we got o fix this!
Beny acts, Unable to find red healer, Cant go through gate when dead = Dont fix the players hate it!

Go figure!
Yeah lets turn up the spawn so we can bash the boring monsters even faster.

How about adding more depth to the game, first?

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah lets turn up the spawn so we can bash the boring monsters even faster.

How about adding more depth to the game, first?
THis is a good idea but would take much longer to implement.

They could turn up the spawn rate with very little coding involved since they already changed it once and know what to do to change it back and then add more depth :thumbsup:

S

Sarphus

I don't think they should turn spawning up in fel. I think they should do a balance pass over each dungeon and make them each relevant in today's game.

I would like to see a breed of fel paragons start spawning. They wouldn't be like normal paragons in that they would still run at the normal speed, but would have an AE dismount. So basically, ilsh paragons keep up with you by running really fast. Fel paragons would keep up with you by dismounting you.

Fel paragons could drop arties from an entirely different set of arties than the ilsh ones. Since you would only get them in fel, the arties could be higher quality than ilsh ones.

As for recalling into ilsh.
I think players should be able to mark runes in the overland sections of ilsh, but not in the dungeons. If that's not enough then specific parts of the dungeons could be opened up to recalling.